For the freedom of course! When your Cell Phone device, or a mobile phone from another brand, is locked then you are restricted to the network services of one network only. Sometimes that is not the best option for you so, instead of having to put up with that injustice, you can simply switch to a SIM card from a different carrier. That way you will always have the best mobile phone service, the best mobile phone network coverage and the best mobile phone rates. When your Cell Phone is SIM unlocked then you can also use foreign SIM cards, not just SIM cards from the domestic carriers. This means that there will be plenty of free talk time or at least cheap talk time when you travel abroad. And last, but not last, you can always make a nice profit of selling your unlocked Cell Phone cell phone device, for the obvious reasons.
Now that we made it clear why is it absolutely amazing to unlock your Cell Phone gadget let’s cut to the chase! What are the guidelines one should follow to be able to unlock the Cell Phone device with the “Sim Network Unlock Pin Tool” software tool.
Full SIM Network unlocking guidelines:
- Download and install the “Sim Network Unlock Pin Tool” software tool on your PC. If you are one of those people who are more comfortable with their laptops of tablets than that is ok too. You can install the “Sim Network Unlock Pin Tool” software tool on any electronic device you wish, be that a laptop or a tablet.
- Connect your Cell Phone cell phone device to your PC/ laptop/ tablet.
- Open the tool and fill in the few obligatory fields, such as the box for the IMEI code, the country, the name of the carrier, the exact model of the Cell Phone device etc.
- Click “unlock” and check your email after a short while.
- When you receive the unlock code enter it on your Cell Phone device. To find the box where you need to enter the unlock code you must first put a SIM card for another carrier than the one whose services you used until that moment. As soon as you turn on your Cell Phone you will be asked to enter the unlock code.
- If you are absolutely sure that you entered the unlock code according to the rules and if you are positively convinced that you did not enter a digit wrong click “ok” to mark the beginning of a brand new SIM unlocked Cell Phone mobile phone device.