Are you one of those people who cannot think of starting their day without an espresso-jolt of caffeine? If that is the case, you may certainly be aware of the hassle you have to go through to when you need someone for your Saeco espresso machine repair. In order to avoid running into any trouble, it is of utmost importance to pay attention to the proper maintenance of your espresso machine. It is true that your Saeco espresso machine is designed to withstand serious torture, but it still requires regular maintenance to continue working fine. You will be using you espresso machine daily, so you have to do the following at the end of every day to keep your machine in the best working condition.
- Find a machine brush, run your group head, and use the brush to get rid of any loose coffee. It really helps prevent any possible repair while using the machine.
- Make use of espresso machine detergent to clean it properly. Simply take a spoon and put it in your blind filter. You should also insert some detergent into your group.
- Once done, you should run your espresso machine for at least 10 seconds. Then, turn it off, and turn it on again and run for another 10 seconds. Repeat the cycle for four times.
- Now, do not take out the blind filter and leave it there for at least five minutes. You can use this time to clean portafilters as well as the steam wands. Many people think they do not need to take these ‘five minutes’ when cleaning the machine, but the truth is that waiting for five minutes can prevent costly Saeco espresso machine repair because it helps to loosen any stubborn oil in the machine.
- Now, remove whatever detergent is there in the machine and use clear water to flush your group. You should keep flushing until you are sure that the water clarity is perfect.
Simply by following this ritual at the end of the day will significantly improve the lifespan of your espresso machine and will keep you from spending a lot of money on Saeco espresso machine repair. However, it is worth mentioning that no matter how hard you try, there will be times when you will not be able to prevent repairs. If your espresso machine has already started creating problems, you may want to talk to a professional to have it repaired correctly.
When hiring someone for Saeco espresso machine repair, you need to look for references and do not shy away from spending time online to shortlist a few specialists. Keep in mind that not everyone claiming to help with espresso machine repair can identify and fix the issue. You should read reviews and look for the most experienced service providers because only they can help your baby start running as smoothly as before.