No matter what time of the year it happens to be, having a list of ideal business gifts on hand is always a good idea. Whether it’s Christmas, a birthday, a promotion or any other occasion requiring a corporate or business gift, these items have you covered?
- Fresh lobster. You don’t have to live in Maine to give the gift of Maine lobster delivery. Companies such as LobsterAnywhere.com offer an incredible selection of fresh lobster, complete with a custom lobster pot with your company logo printed on it. Even better, enjoy discounts on volume orders as well as special discount codes employees can use for savings on personal orders.
- What could be sweeter than a box or gift basket brimming with Godiva Belgian chocolates? The iconic gold box with red ribbon is all the wrapping you need on a gift that conveys high quality and class the world over. Good taste doesn’t have to be expensive, either, with Godiva offering buy one, get one at 50 percent off on a selection of their most popular gift boxes.
- Le Creuset Cafe Stoneware French Press. Coffee pods are all the rage right now but true coffee connoisseurs know that the French press is the best way to enjoy a premium brew. This Le Creuset stoneware press, available at Williams-Sonoma, is made of durable porcelain for excellent heat retention. Dishwasher safe and tough enough for daily use, the press is available in a range of stylish colors that coordinate with other products in the Le Creuset line.
- You can’t go wrong with wine, especially when it’s paired with a gift basket from Harry & David. For nearly a century, Harry & David have been providing gourmet fruit, meats, cheeses and wines that make for the perfect gift. Choose from a simple wine trio or go all out with a 12-bottle selection. Their turkey buffet basket, another great choice, not only includes wine but also a spiral-cut turkey breast, bread, cheese, fruit, nuts and even cheesecake.
- Bubble wrap calendar. If a touch of whimsy is in order, a bubble wrap calendar from Uncommon Goods is the perfect thing. Instead of drawing a big red “X,” check off each day by popping a plastic bubble. After all, who doesn’t like popping bubble wrap?
Whether you choose a gourmet gift or something a little left of center, the above ideas are sure to please.