Water is a life saviour. But one cannot drink any water that is available. Because not all of them are safe to drink.
These days, water pollution has increased a lot and so tap waters that are available are mostly contaminated. If one drinks that water then it can make them severely ill. So it is very necessary to drink filtered water these days. It is a great idea to have purifiers at both home and office so that one can drink healthy water most of the time. One can check the Eureka Forbes RO service Amritsar and then decide which model to buy as plenty of water purifier models are available these days.
Here are some major benefits of drinking filtered and safe water.
- Drinking filtered water means it will lubricate the joints properly. The cartilages found in the joints and the disks of the spine mostly contain 80 percent of water. If there is a long term dehydration then it can reduce the joint’s shock absorbing ability and it leads to joint pain.
- Water can also help in formation of mucus and saliva. When saliva is formed it helps us to digest the food well and at the same time it helps to keep the areas of eyes, nose and mouth dry. This prevents friction and saves the skin from damage. When one drinks plenty of water it can also keep the mouth clean. Also if one drinks plain water instead of beverages then it can also prevent tooth decay.
- Blood that is flowing in the human body has more than 90 percent of water and blood can easily carry oxygen to different part of the body.
- If one does not drink sufficient amount of water, then there can be dehydration. If this happens then people can be more vulnerable to skin disorders and they also suffer from fine lines and wrinkles from a very early age.
- Dehydration can affect brain structure and function. It is also involved in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. Prolonged dehydration can lead to problems with thinking and reasoning and taking logical decisions.
- Water is mostly stored in the middle layers of the skin and it comes to the skin’s surface as sweat when the body heats up. When it evaporates it makes the body cool which is very good for the human body. Some scientists have suggested that when there is too little water in the body, heat storage increases and the individual is less able to tolerate heat strain. That is why; in summers one is advised to drink more water.
- If you drink sufficient water then the bowel movements remain normal and regular. One can easily prevent digestion problems and stomach ulcers by having good amount of water intake every day. Also it helps one from suffering from overtly acidic stomach.
- Good amount of water can also flushes out body wastes and toxins through proper sweating and urinating.
One can call Eureka Forbes service centre toll free number Amritsar to get more details.