The crux of home improvement revolves around the essential relationship between form and function, which is why so many prudent homeowners are beginning to turn their attention towards the fixtures around their properties.
In its simplest sense, a fixture is any implement that is permanently attached or affixed to the structure in question, such as doors, cabinets, windows, and the like. However, the most impactful fixture in your home (from a value-added perspective) is actually your home’s flooring solution. If you had any doubts about the significance of upgraded floors nowadays, take a quick peek at the enlightening figures shown below:
- 99% of real estate agents state that the presence of new carpets or floors makes for an easier sale.
- Over 80% of real estate agents say that homes with natural hardwood or high-end vinyl floors sell quicker than properties without these modernised solutions.
- 90% of assessors state that these upgraded homes sell for more cash.
- Homeowners can recoup anywhere from 90% to 3x the cost of the initial installation by way of increased resale value.
As you can see, the intrinsic value of installing new floors is undebatable, but finding a trustworthy, reputable installation team to complete the project is an entirely different story, especially if affordability and professionalism happen to be your primary concerns. Therefore, if you’d like to avoid the hoi polloi commonly associated with finding a dependable, highly-rated flooring firm in your vicinity, feel free to use the information shown below as a reference guide during your research.
First things first, you’ll want to ensure that your shortlist is comprised only of firms that feature an extensive assortment of modernised flooring solutions. In this regard, you should pay close attention to the following product categories:
- Timber Flooring: From Mocca Oak and Blue Gum to Cinder Oak and Ash Accent, the company in question should maintain a robust stockpile of contemporary timber solutions in a wide range of textures, hues, and sheens. Additionally, you should also be able to filter your product search by inputting a specific board size, strip look, range name, or species.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile: The antiquated vinyl flooring solutions of years past pale in comparison to the new-age Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) iteration. It is recyclable, doesn’t contain any dangerous metals, and the fabrication process doesn’t include the use of any formaldehydes. LVT flooring is also incredibly good-looking as well as easy-to-maintain.
- Alternative Products: You’ll also want your flooring supplier to demonstrate some versatility and adaptability by offering complementary product lines, such as bespoke carpets, laminate flooring solutions, roller blinds, plantation shutters, and more.
In order to avoid fast-talking salesmen and less-than-reputable contractors, it’s in your best interests to take note of the companies that offer a hassle-free, no-obligation measure and quote service. Such a service will allow you to easily ascertain vinyl flooring prices, which is particularly helpful when trying to establish a workable budget and viable timeline.
The most resourceful firms in the flooring industry tend to feature a far-reaching network of showrooms, physical stores, and dedicated warehouses, so you’ll want to work with a company that has several locations in your vicinity to ensure timely service and affordable rates. If you scroll down to the bottom of a flooring firm’s webpage, you should also be able to view all of the official locations, addresses, and corresponding contact information.